Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok, listen. Here's what I think. I think that the time has come for everyone to take a good, long, hard look at relativity. Einstein is not involved in this discussion. You. How hard is your life? Do you have any right to complain? If you have energy, and I am presuming that you do, how should you best expend it? Well, that is up to you...But I am asking that you weigh in at the end of the day...Let's dare to assume that you are the master of your domain, that you are the king of your castle. Is that an outrageous assumption? You choose your behaviour, you choose your reaction, you choose your control...But really, we all have 100% control over our behaviour, no? Ah....but with that decision comes responsibility, there's the rub! I say rub it! Fuck it! Take that responsibility like it was the last chance you ever had to prove that you deserve to exist in this world of muddy hopes and dreams! Own it like a million dollars!

No comments: